Monday 7 October 2013

Log Horizon

I don't even know how to start. I've been in Log Horizon threads for the last 6 hours, and... yeah. This season seems like /a/ will be a nice place to stay in after all.

Let's try from the daily dose?

Uhm, what else...

>playing EQ with /a/
>failing at it.

Oh, and I liked this titbid, even if it doesn't have much to do with LH:

>>94643747
It's a good thing I never settled on a waifu, because goddamn, she might be it, depending on how things pan out later on.

Or the thing that has kept me from getting a waifu so far kicks in and I start wanting to be her instead.
~
>>94643916
You are not looking at it the right way. Selfcest ftw.  
 ~
>>94644567
So... become the waifu and have her as your waifu at the same time?
 ~
>>94644607
Indeed. Feels good, man. 
 ~
>>94644956
Fucking genius. I can't believe I never thought of that before.
Though I still like imagining getting tenderly loved by the canon love interest.
 ~

Anything else? Lots of "it's all there in the manual" information, but we have more than enough time to get it in the anime too. I like how much of the world and system is detailed, though.

There's no Eastern Europe server tho. What, the bulgarians are left with the russkies?

Other shit... meh. w/e. I will leave this blog post as a dump for unrelated shit, and move on. I may write something about fantasy worlds at one point, tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment