Tuesday 1 April 2014

This is not just sad and lonely; this is sad and lonely as an art form

I think I hit a new low /a/

>watching kono naka ni hitori, imouto ga iru! on laptop
>phone rings
>its some survey caller
>he starts talking to me about something other then the anime
>I turn up my computer volume so he could hear the anime also
>its in Japanese so he has no idea whats going on
>make a small smile because it feels like i'm watching an anime with someone
>he hangs up
>smile fades because i'm watching anime alone again

Does /a/ have any friends that they watch anime with?
I had a friend who moved away 9 months ago and we would watch anime together all the time and just narrate our opinions on it like beavis and butt-head would do for music videos.
It just feels more fun to watch anime with someone then alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment