Wednesday 7 May 2014

only if it was easy to patch up a post between a txt file and a set of screenshots...

This is driving me crazy, I must comment



>planes above NY
lolololol

>american tea
NOOOO NONONONONO
JUST NO
DON'T DO IT, MEGU

>hamburger
nooo, nonono. It's pizza. In NY, it's pizza.

>dat ass

oh god, this is priceless
AOTY

>ureshii naaa

>maid twirl
I understand his happiness

I just wanted to note how Kirara is a miracle of the universe. There wasn't really a good shot up to now.

Repeat the previous line

>only half an episode for NY
kind of surprising.
But, look at all this tea!

Whoa... a sister? What is the punchline?

That was a cute scene, tbh

Ahahahaha, the return of the speech bubble.

Wehehe

Kirara is a miracle of the universe

dem tama family

that was a cool jump

Kirara is a miracle of the universe

>nakama hazure ikonai desu

This twirl of the ears was a miracle of the universe too

I like Kyoro's hair

I just wanted to note, these are actually cute.
That's quite the thing when it comes from me. I fucking hate heels.

This was cute as fuck <3

Oh god, it continues!

Oh, they decided to intrude at last?

My fetish for lamps and poles is acting up

dat lecture from Kyoro

In the end, we are back to this. Heh.

iia, seppuku wa chotto...

oh god, are they trying to kill me from cuteness?

That seems like a strange rule. Was there GJbuers before Kyoro? I no longer remember. Well, it's kind of Mao-like, anyway.

Kirara is a miracle of the universe. I should rewatch GJbu.

KIZUNA HA EIEN!
Even if you graduate from GJbu, the scars will be forever!
sweeeeeeeeeet, I am taking up this manifest.

Determined Kyoro. Oreman when?

BOKU HA MADA IRU NO NIII

Dat Kirara. And dat tama <3

wut
you japs... sigh

this is your face after Kirara throws you in a pool? Kyoro as fuck.

lel
I think Megu takes the win here. What's your opinion on this?

lyger, I need the lyrics, man. I believe in you. Well, you probably have already translated it, tho, so we are waiting the rest of your staff...

The first three endings were the best. But this aint bad either, I guess.
But, man, it felt great, watching this. 9/10
(except, no preview for a next episode. that felt bad. ;_; )

No comments:

Post a Comment