Sunday 31 August 2014

Harmonie

I didn't even read the description before starting it. I just knew it's from the guy who did Mizu no Kotoba (and the rest), and that was it.

(before I continue, I did read the preview afterwards. In this spirit, I will provide now something a thousand times better, something that actually has anything to do with the actual show.
The main boy one night dreams the dream that the main girl dreams. 
)

Turned out to be less Asimov, and more Aura.
As in, there were several really strong points of the idea and plot of Aura, and they were the same here. As opposed to the flawed Aura, though, Harmonie was flawless.
And...

Ugh. Really? It's just 25 minutes. What is there to say? The theme drops, the hints, everything was within 25 minutes. There wasn't such an informational overload. Everything is obvious. There's nothing I can say if you've seen the anime - and if you haven't, there's nothing I can say that would not eventually be detrimental to your eventual enjoyment at least a little bit.

So I will not say anything.

OH GOD THIS WAS THE FUCKING LEWDEST THING EVER
I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT THIS
SHE IS LITERALLY FUCKING TELLING HIM TO PLAY HER LIKE A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
TO FUCKING PULL HER HEARTSTRINGS AND PLAY A MELODY ON THEM
TO CREATE A HARMONIC IMPRESSION USING HER INSIDES

LEWD AS FUCK, I TELL YA

man, the kids these days sure have sweet wet dreams
you know, with imagination in there

No comments:

Post a Comment